Gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan desserts? If you’re looking for some mind-blowingly delicious desserts, then you’ve come to the right place. Contrary to what you may have heard, gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan desserts can be some of the best desserts you’ve ever had. Not only that, now it’s also pretty darn easy to make a dessert that’s all of those things that’s also incredibly delicious. You can have delicious and decadent cakes, summery tarts, pies, cookies, and doughnuts galore — nothing is impossible on a grain-free, plant-based diet!
So, get ready to drool because these 25 gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan desserts are amazing enough to leave anybody speechless.Advertisement
1. Key Lime Tart img alt="key lime tart" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/key-lime-tart-1.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
This gorgeous Key Lime Tart is the perfect dessert to take to a get-together. It uses zesty limes and a secret ingredient to give its creamy base … avocado! Serve the slices with a dollop of coconut cashew cream on the side and some fresh sliced kiwi if you have it.
2. Hawaij Mocha Ice Cream Tarts img alt="mocha ice cream tart" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/hawaij-coffee-ice-cream-tarts-b.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
Hawaij is a Yemeni spice blend of ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves, that is used to bring warm, spicy notes to coffees and soups in Israel, so it’s perfect in these coffee ice cream tarts. Homemade coconut mocha ice cream is poured into a grain-free mini tart crust and topped with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate. These rich and creamy Hawaij Mocha Ice Cream Tarts are the perfect treat to help you cool down and get your coffee fix at the same time.
3. Raw Raspberry Pomegranate Cake Slices With Cookie Crust img alt="raw raspberry pomegranae cake slices" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/raw-raspberry-pomegranate-cake-slice-with-cookie-crumb-crust.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
These Raw Raspberry Pomegranate Cake Slices are the perfect crowd-pleasing dessert. Raspberry brings notes of sweetness that are balanced out by the pomegranate, all wrapped in a creamy coconut cream-based layer. This deliciousness sits between a chewy, chocolatey cookie crust base and a layer of rice chocolate date frosting. Top with additional raspberries, pomegranate seeds, and shaved chocolate.Advertisement
4. Raw Chili Chocolate Brownies With Fudge Glaze img alt="raw chili chocolate brownies" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/09/Raw-Chili-Brownies.jpg" width="1600" height="1002"">
A touch of spicy powder gives these scrumptious Raw Chili Chocolate Brownies quite a kick! The fudge glaze is the only part of the recipe that is not raw, so if you want to keep the brownies fully raw, feel free to omit the glaze. They will still be delicious!
5. Tropical Ice Cream Sandwiches img alt="tropical ice cream sandwiches" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/09/11280620_657575604343182_1040187008_n.jpg" width="1600" height="1056"">
These Tropical Ice Cream Sandwiches combine fruity mango and coconut in a creamy coconut milk ice cream sandwiched by cashew cookies! This recipe is five ingredients, vegan, gluten-free, grain-free raw, and refined sugar-free! Store these in your freezer for an easy summertime snack that’s sure to cool you down.
6. Chocolate Cream Pie img alt="chocolate cream pie" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/chocolate-cream-pie-2.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
What could be better than a hazelnut-almond shortbread crust layered with decadent chocolate filling and topped with airy whipped coconut cream? We can’t think of anything! This Chocolate Cream Pie is silky, sweet, crunchy, and deliciously addicting! Don’t eat it all in one sitting, though, when left in the refrigerator, this pie only gets better with time!Advertisement
7. Raw Fig Newtons img alt="raw fig newtons" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/09/RAW-Fig-Newtons-11-of-15.jpg" width="1600" height="1002"">
Fig Newtons: you either love them or you hate them, but whatever your feelings towards the original cookie are, we guarantee you’ll fall head over heels for these Raw Fig Newtons. One bite of sweet figs wrapped in a chewy almond-chia dough will get you hooked instantly! Plus, they’re super good for you and make a perfect energy-boosting sweet snack.
8. No-Bake Strawberry Tart With White Chocolate Matcha Glaze img alt="strawberry matcha tart" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/tart.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
When strawberries are in season, make dessert! This easy No-Bake Strawberry Tart has an almond crust, a topping of fresh strawberries, and a white chocolate matcha glaze topping. It’s gluten-free, grain-free, and can be made paleo if you substitute the sugar for maple syrup, so this crowd-pleaser of a tart is accommodating to several allergies.
9. Triple-Layer German Chocolate Cake img alt="triple layer german chocolate cake" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/Triple-Layer-German-Chocolate-Cake_WEB.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
Grain-free German chocolate cake?! Believe it! This Triple-Layer German Chocolate Cake is dark, dense, chocolatey, and completely free from grains and gluten. It’s layered with creamy coconut chocolate frosting and topped with pecan and coconut, in true German chocolate cake fashion.
10. Grandma’s Peanut Butter Cookies img alt="grandma's peanut butter cookies" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/pbcookies.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
This take on Grandma’s Peanut Butter Cookies doesn’t use sugar, butter, or wheat flour; in fact, it only uses five simple ingredients: peanut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Just throw everything into the food processor until it forms a smooth batter, roll it into balls and add the little fork flourish. Voila! Decadent little bites of peanut buttery goodness that seem baked (and totally time intensive), but they’re not at all.
11. Raspberry and Coconut Glazed Doughnuts img alt="raspberry glazed doughnuts" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/Raspberry-and-Coconut-Glazed-Doughnuts_WEB.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
Doughnuts are the last treat you’d expect to find on a raw and grain-free roster, but these Raspberry and Coconut Glazed Doughnuts do the genre proud. Once you get the base down, you can run with it, creating variations from chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles to maple bars. This recipe calls for a doughnut pan; if you don’t have one, simply shape the dough into O’s with your hands.
12. 6-Ingredient Paleo Twix Bars img alt="paleo twix bars" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/paleo-twix-bars-b.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
A golden brown shortbread crust, caramel, and rich chocolate coating… Simply stated, these 6-Ingredient Paleo Twix Bars are going to bring joy and smiles and general good vibes to your life. These three flavors work in perfect harmony together to bring you one fantastic candy bar experience.
13. Cookie Dough Chocolate Pops img alt="chocolate cookie dough pops" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/07/pop.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
These Cookie Dough Chocolate Pops are pretty epic, considering how easy they are! And if you’re lacking in sweet potato and are a bit more adventurous you can even use chickpeas (with more non-dairy milk) or pumpkin, but the latter will definitely change the flavor. The best part is, you don’t need any fancy popsicle molds to make them, although you totally could use them if you have them.
14. Pineapple Ginger Cheesecake img alt="pineapple ginger cheesecake" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/pineapple-ginger-cheesecake.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
If you love ginger, you will love this raw Pineapple Ginger Cheesecake. This cheesecake has everything: a crumbly sweet base, a creamy, bright yellow filling and an amazing variety of toppings including coconut and cacao truffles. It’s raw, so you don’t even have to turn on your oven and the golden pineapple filling is made possible through anti-inflammatory turmeric, which in combination with fresh, spicy ginger forms this magical flavors combination in this wonderful summer dessert.
15. 4-Ingredient Paleo Coconut Shortbread img alt="paleo coconut shortbread" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/05/paleo.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
If you love coconut, you are in luck! These 4-Ingredient Paleo Coconut Shortbread cookies are easy to make and take about 20 minutes from start to finish! They have a strong coconut flavor due to both the coconut flour and coconut oil. These are the perfect cookies to snack on with a late night cup of tea.
16. Flourless Cake With Walnut and Fig Crust img alt="flourless cake with walnut and fig crust" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/raw-beet-cake-1.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
This beautiful raw, Flourless Cake With Walnut and Fig Crust is made with fresh beets, creamed coconut, and almond milk. It’s earthy, rich, wholesome, and utterly delicious. Decorate with some raw cacao nibs, flaked coconut, edible flowers, or drizzle some melted chocolate over. Whichever way you choose, it’s sure to be delicious!
17. No-Bake Snickers Pie img alt="no-bake snickers pie" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/09/Screen-Shot-2015-09-11-at-10.18.26-AM.jpg" width="1600" height="1014"">
The No-Bake Snickers Pie recipe of your dreams is here! We repeat – the gluten-free, grain-free refined sugar-free, paleo, vegan, raw, ooey-gooey chocolatey caramel-y, and peanut butter-y Snickers pie recipe you’ve always dreamt of has finally arrived. This pie is such a star – it’s super easy to make and it’s absolutely delicious.
18. Super Easy Lemon Cake img alt="super easy lemon cake" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/07/lemoncake.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
Not only is this Super Easy Lemon Cake easy to make, it’s also and fresh. Nuts and coconut flour replace the traditional wheat flour and it’s sweetened with xylitol, but it can be replaced with maple syrup or agave nectar. It literally takes five minutes to whip out and just 15 minutes to bake. Eat it warm or cold, it’s delicious.
19. Raw Ice Cream Fruit Pizza img alt="raw ice cream fruit pizza" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/raw-ice-cream-fruit-pizza-b.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
The title says it all! Who doesn’t want a refreshing slice of Raw Ice Cream Fruit Pizza that you can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Not only is this dish completely raw, it is also super easy and fast to make. No kneading of dough, cooking, or baking is involved, it’s the simplest thing ever. You can treat this recipe like a guideline, have fun with it and create something beautiful — any topping or combination of fruit for the ice cream and topping will do. This is your pizza party, so if you want a cinnamon date crust instead of a chocolate date crust, you can make it happen!
20. Flourless Chocolate Coconut Cake img alt="flourless chocolate coconut cake" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/flourless-chocolate-coconut-cake.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
This easy Flourless Chocolate Cake is absolutely stunning! It’s sweet, delicate, gooey, rich, chocolaty, requires only five ingredients, and as a bonus, it’s also flourless, gluten-free, and grain-free. Crispy on the outside, but creamy on the inside, this cake just melts in your mouth and would be excellent with fresh fruit or vegan ice cream.
21. Double Decker Carrot Cake img alt="double decker carrot cake" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/09/two-story-vegan-carrot-cake.jpg" width="1600" height="1002"">
No-bake, Double Decker Carrot Cake with a silky cashew cream cheese frosting? Yes, please! If you like carrot cake, you will love this cake that has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. You can eat this vegan carrot cake for breakfast, lunch dinner, or dessert, guilt-free!
22. Petite Chocolate Raspberry Cakes img alt="petite raspberry chocolate cakes" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/12/cake3.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
There’s nothing quite as good as having your own personal Petite Chocolate Raspberry Cake. It’s even better when the recipe is quite simple to make. This recipe calls for hazelnuts but you can easily substitute with other nuts if desired. Almonds, Walnuts, and or even sunflower seeds for really well. The chocolate filling is fudge like and melts in your mouth together with the raspberries. Delicious!
23. Raw Bounty Cake img alt="raw bounty cake" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/bounty-cake.jpeg" width="1600" height="1000"">
Turn your favorite candy bar into a cake! This Raw Bounty Cake is a melt-in-your-mouth experience starts with a layer of coconut and cashew butter. Then, you add a light and fluffy chocolate layer, a coconut layer that’s like mousse, and a chocolate shell topping. It takes patience to make it, but the result is a cake like no other.
24. Banana Cinnamon Crepes With Berry Ice Cream and Mango img alt="banana cinnamon crepes" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/04/crepe.jpg" width="1200" height="800"">
Alright. So, crepes are technically for breakfast and brunch… If you follow the rules. These Banana Cinnamon Crepes With Berry Ice Cream and Mango are a worthy rival to any drool-worth dessert. The crepes themselves taste like banana bread and if you roll them up they’d be a terrific, healthy, and addicting snack wherever you go. If you can control yourself and not eat them all before you leave your dwelling, that is. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here.
25. Raw Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes img alt="peanut butter cup ice cream cakes" src="http://7gigzxopz0uiqxo1-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/06/pb-cup-ice-cream-cakes.jpg" width="1600" height="1000"">
These individual Raw Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes are completely grain-free, gluten-free, sugar-free! Made with only a handful of all-natural ingredients, these summer treats are both delicious and guilt-free. Creamy peanut butter banana ice cream sits on a grain-free chocolate crust and it’s all topped with a rich peanut butter hot fudge. These cakes are so good, you won’t want to share — good thing it’s single-serve.
When every recipe is so awesome, where do you even begin?
Lead image source: Super Easy Lemon Cake
Source : http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/gluten-free-grain-free-and-vegan-desserts/3349