Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference Presenter Profiles

RODMAN — Jefferson County 911 dispatch received a call at 1:17 a.m. Tuesday as a family awoke to the sound of their smoke alarm.

“We were awoke tonight by our smoke detectors and screaming children,” said Heather L. Saumier on Facebook. “Our house caught fire in the middle of the night by a fan in our kids’ bedroom.”

The home, at 12478 School St. and owned by Tyler D. Filson, sustained fire and smoke damage to the second floor and water damage throughout.

“We grabbed our six children and cats and went to our neighbor Dave’s house. He is the fire chief in Rodman,” said Ms. Saumier. “We are still missing our cat Moe.”

She said the upstairs is a total loss and the children lost all of their belongings.

“I thank God for sparing us and our children tonight,” she said.

Family and friends have been working on social media to find donations for the children. Items needed are youth bedroom furniture including mattresses, bedding and dressers. Clothing for a girl 3T, boy 18 to 24 months, boy age 6 to 7, two girls sizes 10/12 and a girl size 8/9. All donations may be dropped at the Rodman Community Center on School Street.

The family is currently staying with relatives.

Emergency crews from Rodman, Adams Center, Adams, Town of Watertown and the South Jefferson Rescue Squad responded to the scene.

Source :

Family safe after overnight fire in Rodman
Alex Rodman starts to shine as Graham Coughlan makes crucial changes - Bristol Rovers talking points
NBA Champ Dennis Rodman Seeks to Rebound From Fraud
Former Shrewsbury man Alex Rodman hopes to see Town survive
Thon Maker’s effort, energy earns him Pistons’ Bad Boys memento
Women's basketball: Townley finds role as UNT's ace on the boards despite small stature
USC Libraries Scripter Honors “Leave No Trace” and “A Very English Scandal”
A Solar Success – Rodman CPAs Hosts Solar Series After Hours Networking Night
Rodman W. Rocke